so, i went to iron some wrinkles out of my capri pants and i managed to burn the underside of my right wrist... so weird, right? and it hurts a lot. but yet, i'm smiling because it amuses me that i managed to somehow pull that off. haha.
i think i have packing ADD. i've been trying to pack and finish since 1pm. it is now.... 5:50pm. wow. and i am still not done. almost, but not quite.
chinese food for dinner tonight! so so so excited! oooh my mom just came home. i do believe she has the food with her.
by the way, i am so excited for mexico. tomorrow!!! aaahhhhh!!! i have to be at my cousin's house in lemont at 7 am (my grandparents are spending the night there tonight so all 4 of us... them 2, cousin laura, and i will all go together to the arport. plane leaves at 10:05 am.
while i'm there you can text me all you want... b/c it counts as part of my plan, but texting you would cost like $.35 so i'll use that sparingly... and phone calls? not even an option... its like $1.40 a minute. so stupid, but whatever.
maybe i'll update this blog from there... once or so... they have internet there you can use, but you have to pay, so i dunno.
time for chinese. yay!
<3
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Haha, you're just something else. Stop burning yourself. :P
I'm really excited for you, honestly. I hope you have an awesome time there, and that you don't get horribly sunburned, and you already know how much I'm going to miss you so I won't even get into that.
Can't wait for you to come back, although I do hope you have a really great time there. Bring me back some sunshine ok?
Post a Comment