August 31, 2007
Today was really good, really happy, and i was in an all around good mood most of the day, aside from the fact that it seemed to be official ‘Kristina gets tons of injuries, yet everyone including her laughs at it’ day.
Started out with some crazy microwave drama that I don’t care to explain yet again. It involves our microwave, which has been broken now for three weeks, a few repair guys that are clearly incompetent, and a lady with an accent on the phone, who is clearly more incompetent than the repair guys.
Andrei and I went out to Oak Forest to drop off my application to Capri, but the lady at the desk rather forcefully declared to me that ‘I might not be able to be in the class that starts in September, which means I would have to wait til December to start school. At first I was kind of like, wow, that bites, but after I thought about it, that could be better… it would give me a chance to get a job so I could not only start to buy some stuff for myself, but also help pay for my school. Then we stopped by a car part store real quick so Andrei could get something. While we were there I called my mom to tell her about what went down at Capri. Well, he finished and we went to the car. I was still on the phone and just standing outside the car, by the door. He had already opened the door for me, and was kind of like, come on, let’s go, so I went to go in, and on the way I bashed my head against the car door frame really really hard. So hard that it hurt the entire back of my head, and still hurts now. It also didn’t feel too good when we went over bumps in the car or certain times when I simply move my head. Sometimes. Argh. Then we went to Chipotle to get some food. Yum. Then DSW to look at shoes really quick, then Old Navy really quick. I decided I was really not in the mood for shopping today. Maybe because of me hitting my head, maybe it was just too nice out and I didn’t feel like shopping, who knows. Then we went to Barnes and Noble… I got two books that my mom wanted and two for myself. Yay. I like bookstores. Then we went to the mall to get a ticket to Matt Nathanson for Viktorija. Yep, she’s coming with us! Then home.
Then Rachel’s house. Fun! Well, we played some Scattergories in their fancy screened in gazebo with roll down shades, then we ate some food, then Andrei helped Rachel’s mom with their computer a bit, then more Scatergories, then bowling at 10ish. Bowling was pretty cool. i used a pretty purple ball and a swirly blue one. blue first, then the purple. We actually all did pretty well, but Andrei was the only one with actual skill. The rest of us did well purely on luck, well except for me sometimes.. HA! You can tell it’s got nothing to do with skill if you do well very inconsistently. Our last of the three [free] games we did so well, we almost consistently got one zero in each frame… and no I don’t mean we got tons of strikes… it was really fun though. Woot. lol. I just typed woot. Haha.
After we got back from bowling, we kind of sat around like goofy tired zombies. Megan and Rachel, well I don’t quite know what they were doing, but Andrei and I were throwing my pomergranate Burts Bees chapstick at each other. Not playing catch, but throwing it AT each other. He hit me in the face many times. Kind of fun though, in the ‘oh my goodness I’m so tired anything is funny’ kind of fun. Then I hit my already aching bad knee on their fireplace. Ow. Biiiiig owwww. Oh well. The evening was a lovely waste of time with friends having fun being cool and strange and stuff.
It’s cold.
Yep.
It is cold right now. Supposedly it’s only 59 outside, and I have my balcony door open, and a fan on. Soooo smart.
Ok, yeah, I’m done. Goodbye.
"Sometimes it's black/Sometimes it's white/Sometimes she's wrong/Sometimes I'm right/Sometimes we talk about it or we figure it out/But then she just changed her mind/Sometimes she's hot/Sometimes I'm cold/Sometimes my head wants to explode/But when I think about it I'm so in love with her...
Every other time"
.::Every Other Time.::.LFO::.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment