Well, the other day, we played Risk (we being me, Viktorija, Algiukas, and Andrei.). so fun, but it took just about a million hours. I had a laughing attack that lasted like a half hour or so after I realized Viktorija had both Africa and South America. Vik and Algiuks were smart and held off major attacking until they had tons of army dudes out there and occasionally attacked an easy place to get a card to get bonuses later on while Andrei and I weakened each other over North America. I eventually had only the entire Europe for a lot of the game. Eventually, Andrei lost first, then something happened involving ‘cheating’ and Viktorija went to bed, so the three of us just cleaned up. i really can’t guess who would have won. The next turn would have been Algiukas getting like, fifty reinforcements by trading in his cards, then weakening me like crazy, but on my next turn I would have gotten fifty five reinforcements and would have spread a bit. So I really have no idea.
So then Algiukas, Andrei and I watched Yours, Mine, and Ours and then went to sleep after 1:30am. oh, and we had some Ramen noodles too. Woot.
Sunday after church Andrei and I went to the Home Depot and I wanted to dance through the aisles like a ballerina, but I decided that would not be the best idea since it could be a tad dangerous… oh, and we also went to Steak and Shake for lunch. They now have a super good raspberry frozen yogurt shake. Ahhhh! Soo good!
Today…. I didn’t do much, lots of tv. But I did spend like three hours organizing and cleaning out junk-stuff from my room and closet. You can’t really tell... but that’s ok. I kind of want to rearrange my shelves- the stuff on them sometime soon. Maybe tonight? Probably not, but I still have plenty of time before school starts, so it’ll get done. I also have to find a place to hang my paintings. And I have to find some more photos to put in the frames I bought a while back to add to my wall. I also should finally put some photos in my photo album I got as the party favor from Prom. That only has been empty for…like, two years… yeah… Oh oh oh! And while I was cleaning, I found my favorite leotard AND my necklace that I thought I lost forever. The leotard was behind those drawers I have in the closet with socks and pajamas and swimsuits and stuff and the necklace was in my ballet bag. I guess I never cleaned it out since my last ballet class back in June or whenever it was. I got really sad and almost teary eyed when I cleaned out my ballet bag. I really miss dance class. A lot a lot.
That’s kind of it right now. My life is really not all that exciting. I don’t start class until November seventh. I’m going to go to Trend Setters in Mokena. I actually really like it there. for some reason this time when I went to see it, I liked it a whole ton more than I did back in November last time I visited. Maybe it was because the day was sunny, maybe because I had seen Capri and had something to compare it to, or maybe it was because I knew for sure this is what I want to do as opposed to last year- when I was still unsure on a lot of things- including any decisions involving school. But, I’m really happy with my choice and cannot wait to start class. Who knows, I may end up working at Jeffrey LaMorte. How cool would that be? It’s my favorite salon. A new franchise of it was just opened in Lemont actually by a guy who just recently graduated from Trend Setters.
Anyway, that’s about it.
Yeahp.
Oh yeah, and the autumn season is officially quickly approaching. I love love love fall! The air… so cool and crisp. The sunlight is just different than the rest of the seasons. It just has this really great feeling. Not only can you smell that it’s fall, but you can just feel it. And it feels great!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment