i don't even know if anyone reads this anymore except... me. i never get any comments or anything. perhaps i don't update enough to keep you coming back to read. oh well. i'm writing this all for myself more than anything anyway.
memorial day. aka. day off of work unless you work in retail.
loretta and linas (parent's friends) are coming by in like 20 min, algiukas has a friend, harrison, coming soon, and andrei will be here in a little while. lunch-dinner will be at 3. having people over is so much fun. i can't wait until next summer when we have viktorija's and algiuko combo grad party. :)
hmmm, what else.
oh, we've been playing tennis nearly every day this past week. and i do believe we will continue to play throughout the summer on a regular basis. algiukas likes it a whole ton and andrei said he will teach him how to play... and play really well. that will be kind of cool- for algiuks to be good at something other than video games and such. i'm really happy for him.
also, on a good note, my mom agreed that next school year i can either take two dance classes a week or get back into skating.... guess which i choose. so, actually, i want to start back really soon. i have to make an appointment at st. francis to talk to some person about how my credits are transferring over and plan out next year and such. while i'm there, i'll see if i can meet with the person in charge of sport clubs and see how i would go about doing that. i'm calling them tomorrow. and i really really will call. not put it off... again. i really hope this works out. if anything, i can just do dance classes again. no big deal really, but it would be so amazing to be skating again.
it's sunny. kind of.
just thought i'd share.
so i'm not sure how i like having on black nailpolish yet. i think i have to get used to it... its a really drastic change from my usual pinks.

see? black!
i lost my little tiny ipod nano. like over a week ago. its really sad. i really want to find it. like you have no idea. luckily though, i still have my old ipod photo. it did always show the sad ipod icon, but after andrei hit the ipod really hard on stuff and pretty much just beat it up, it decided to work again, so at least i have that.... its just so big!
my hair is getting long. it's kind of exciting.
just thought i'd share.
also, i'm getting pretty decent at typing. that's kind of exciting too.
oh! so the other day andrei and i went to the sports store and we found $140 and $200 (or 300, not sure) tennis rackets for $9.47 each, so he bought 15 of them, and the next day went back and bought the other 2 he left... you know, just in case someone else managed to notice them and buy them within like 24 hours.
so, he put them up on ebay and already sold 2 of them.... for $90 a piece. those were the more expensive ones, so the others are up for like $60 or 70... but still. how insane is that. well its not insane... its a really good deal for the people buying them, but a really easy way to make money for him. its crazy.
and my dad went to two other sports authority stores around here and didn't find prices like that... or even anywhere near that low.... its kind of amusing. he was saying perhaps this store made some sort of mistake. who knows. it was funny... andrei asked the manager if these prices were for real and the guy was like, yeah. i would just buy them all and put them up on ebay, but if i did that, i would lose my job. how amusing.
anyway, ooh, my nails are almost dry.
i kinda stink at painting my own nails. its kind of annoying. oh well.
31 days... California!
ye yeeeah. pretty excited.
although, my mom wants me to be all tourist-y when i'm there... ummm......
being there is going to be super weird... especially since its for so long.
"I've been thinking 'bout things/For a long while/I'm feeling so calm/I've got a big smile/I have a view of the sun/Right over the sea/And now I can feel/Life is flowing through me / You see I've finally woken"
::Finally Woken::Jem::
<3


2 comments:
Hey you. :)
Just wanted to let you know I'm reading all these, as always.
I need to get sleep now though, its 3:53 AM.
I love you!
Hey! I read this! Just not every day. And I don't always have enough to say for a comment.
But today I do!
=]
I like the black nailpolish. It's very different, especially on you. Seeing you with dark eye makeup would be really wierd...I'm sure it looks great, but it would be so different from normal.
I miss you! We MUST do something soon!!!
<3
Post a Comment