Thursday, September 17, 2009

i think this feeling calls for coffee.


I don’t appreciate being ignored for no good reason.
I don’t appreciate being expected to be weak and helpless to you.
I don’t mind talking back sometimes. It gets my point across better.
I wish you would see I just want the best for everyone.
I don’t hate anyone.
Yes, I am manipulative, sorry. Always have been, always will be.
I usually get what I want. It’s not always easy, but it happens. Learn to deal.
Yes, I have patience. You better believe it.
Yes I was raised differently. Doesn’t mean it’s the wrong way, or a bad way. It worked. I’m not evil. Promise.
I don’t give in. unless I see a reason to.
I like to plan things out and know what to expect. I like to organize everything.
Messes drive me nuts. I can’t deal. I wish I could throw everything out a window.
I like doing laundry. I can’t stand it when you don’t take your laundry out when it’s done though.
Quit feeling sorry for yourself. It’s kind of pathetic. And a waste of time.
Worrying is the biggest waste of time ever. Don’t worry, just do something about it. Everything always works out one way or another.
I don’t lie. It takes too much effort.
I’m not just going to tell you what you want to hear to make you happy or leave me alone. I’ll either find a way to avoid saying anything or just tell you what I think.
I think you’re pathetic when you expect everyone to know what you want without questions.
Get rid of that temper. It’s a waste of energy. And time. And happiness.
For every minute you’re worried or angry or confused, that’s one more minute you could have been happy or content or just calmly floating along.
You can’t make decisions for other people forever. People grow up. Everyone has their own brain for a reason.
Gossip
is just plain stupid. Don’t talk about how stupid it is, then turn around and spread some yourself.
When something about your personality or habits bothers you, change it. Don’t just be aware of it.
Why waste your time being whiny when you could spend that time being productive.
Why take the long way of doing something when you could get it done in half the time with the same result and move on.
Hurting people is never the answer. Torture them with words if you must. But never be cruel.
An eye for an eye is a stupid concept. Grow up. Do it right.
Just because it wasn’t done your way, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Sorry.
Actually, I’m not sorry. I usually am not. Unless I say so.
Sarcasm is great. People think you’re serious, when you’re really not. And by being sarcastic, you’re not even lying. You’re just amusing yourself and those on the inside with you.
Learn to put together matching outfits. It’s embarrassing.

Learn to put food in your mouth. Not all over the table and yourself.
Hate to break it to you, but family is important. Spend time with them.
Just because people call you lazy, doesn’t mean you have to be. Prove them wrong.
Living in the dark and shadows makes for one gloomy life. Open up the blinds and let in the sun.
Television is a thing made for occasional entertainment. It is not a magical device made to help your life pass by without having to actually do anything.
School is a good thing. It keeps you from being too stupid.
You need to have a job you like. Not one that you’re just good at or capable of. You’ll never be truly happy that way. Figure out what you like to do and figure it out and make it work.
Keep your brain active. Read. Do something. It keeps you from becoming a vegetable.
Being lazy is not a lifestyle. It’s a disease.
Just because I seem upset, doesn’t mean I actually am. Get to know me. That’s just my face.
Small talk does not make friends. It makes a boatload of acquaintances to use if you need them.
Friends are people you hang out with on your own time.
Eat. It’s good for you.
Oh well, I’m not who you want me to be. I am who someone else likes me to be though.
Having a pet is more than just having an eating and pooing machine you need to take care of.
Soy sauce is not the cure-all food flavoring. Neither is salt.
Learn to cook. It’s not that difficult. And it makes you seem cooler than people already think you are.
My life is not your life. Leave me alone. You can be my friend though.
I like my family and friends. They don’t want me to change.  They don't ask me to change just so they would get along with me better or know how to act around me. or talk to me.
The silent treatment is only effective when the other person knows the reason behind it.
I clean your messes because it bothers me. Not because I’m your maid. Learn to clean up after yourself. It doesn’t take long at all.
Remembering things may be difficult, but you can always find a way to remember. Phones and paper are great tools. And so is being organized.
Losing something because somebody else ‘cleaned up’ is pretty silly. Don’t touch other people’s stuff, just bother them to clean it up until they do.
Don’t assume the worst in people. It’s never right.
Don’t complain that something isn’t done right, give suggestions on how to do it right.
Don’t complain that something isn’t good enough, suggest how to make it better.
Don’t do other people’s work for them. It doesn’t help anyone.
Don’t let stuff get to you. Not worth it. Learn to be amused.

Working and thinking about work every waking hour is a good way to waste your life.
Be nice to everyone. You don’t have to like them, just be nice. Treat them like they’re important.
Give compliments. People appreciate them.


If all else fails, float through, get yourself a book and go somewhere. You don’t even need a book. You just need to get out. Anywhere. Away from the negativity. Away from the complaining. The yelling. The lazyness. It’s not worth it. It’s not worth getting sucked in and letting it get to you. Letting it change you. Letting you get on edge. Just not worth it.


<3

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Dear Kristina,
This list just reminded me that you=made of awesome and I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3
Lots of love, and keep being awesome,
Rachel